Mimaki is dedicated to preserving the environment. We are certified in accordance with the International Standard ISO 14001, with strict criteria for an effective environmental management system.
Our Environmental Principle
- Corporate-wide policies designed to ensure systematic continuous improvement in our sustainability efforts, with explicit steps to ensure all employees are aware of our environmental policies.
- Compliance with all legal regulations and other requirements associated with environmental sustainability, including a range of independent internal standards in addition to those required by law.
- Efficient company proceedings and workflows to preserve resources and energy, including:
- Reducing consumption of electricity, fuel, natural resources and energy and industrial waste emissions.
- Promoting recycling by segregating materials.
- Preventing environmental pollution by controlling harmful chemicals.
- Promoting environmental-friendly product design.
- Reducing failure rate during the manufacturing process, thus reducing waste.
- Implementing benchmark corrective action processes to address sustainability issues.
- Educate partners and other stakeholders within our supply chain to broaden our influence over cooperative sustainability efforts and to increase overall sustainability efforts beyond our own corporation.
- Expanding sales of our environmental-friendly products.
- Helping customers enhance their own sustainability efforts.